Worship is central to our life at St Augustine’s.
Each Sunday–the day of Resurrection–we gather as the Body of Christ
- to hear what the Spirit is saying to the Church as holy scripture is proclaimed in our midst
- to offer prayers for the world, for those in need, and for church
- to offer our lives to God, and to give thanks, in holy eucharist, for the many ways God blesses humankind
- to share the holy meal of Christ’s life
- to be sent into the world as servants of reconciliation and peace
We’d be delighted to have you join us!